Marine Biology Experiment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex1524

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im taking biology in college and we need to do some type of biology research experiment. My passion is diving and the ocean of course. Does anyone have any ideas on an experiment I can preform with marine life preferably underwater considering I have an underwater camera and I can take videos which would be amazing to share with the class. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you =-)

How about this - take something strange on the dive with you, like a toy, a fake fish, a strobe light, etc. Have your buddy dangle it on a string and film how various fish react to it. Then, post your videos here so we can see what happens.

I worked with a Professor on a project off Catalina Island where she made fake sea urchans to see how Blue Banded Gobies would react to them. The Gobies usually hide in the spines of real sea urchans.

Back
Top Bottom