Want a wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whereas is lovely & rustic Mt lsa, the town is suffering a woman drought and as their mayor thought he would tackle the situation by saying "“With five blokes to every girl, may I suggest that beauty-disadvantaged women should proceed to Mount Isa.”

of course he was soon flogged to death by a group of hairy armpitted aesthetically challenged non male gender types :D

Wanted: Ugly Women | CITIZEN-TIMES.com | Asheville Citizen-Times

whereas is lovely & rustic Mt lsa, the town is suffering a woman drought and as their mayor thought he would tackle the situation by saying "“With five blokes to every girl, may I suggest that beauty-disadvantaged women should proceed to Mount Isa.”

of course he was soon flogged to death by a group of hairy armpitted aesthetically challenged non male gender types :D

:rofl3: ...like I said, the diving sounds tempting.

Sounds like they need to charter a bus (coach?) from the coast the the mines.

I wondered how long it would take for you to surface on this one, boy you were so fast you must have got a embolism :D

I wondered how long it would take for you to surface on this one, boy you were so fast you must have got a embolism :D

I was only saying last week that AW was very quick to respond ... apparently she has a buzzer that goes off and gives her an electric shock when a "problem child" posts ... guess you must be one also :rofl3:

Hairy armpits are indeed intriuging!

I was only saying last week that AW was very quick to respond ... apparently she has a buzzer that goes off and gives her an electric shock when a "problem child" posts ... guess you must be one also :rofl3:

and loving it :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom