Sea Shepherd starts operation Musashi this November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StevenN

Contributor
Reaction score
It's great to see them fighting the good fight! Congratulations to Paul Watson and crew for putting their lives on the line to do the right thing.

Someone should really do somethign to shut Sea Shepherd's illegal activities down.

Someone should really do somethign to shut Sea Shepherd's illegal activities down.

But it's SO entertaining!!

Just kidding, I agree.

Sorry Geoff, they're not doing anything illegal.
BTW don't you think using Miyamoto Musashi's name is a great idea?

And Geoff they've been trying to do somethign (sic) to shut them for years. The problem is that Sea Shepherd is too smart to do anything illegal.

I have never heard of Miyamoto Musashi, and I doubt most people have heard of him. So it seems a pretty ineffective choice of name for the "operation".

Sea Shepherd has a long history of breaking the law and they should be brought to justice for this.

I have never heard of Miyamoto Musashi, and I doubt most people have heard of him. ......
isnt he the japanese guy who bought Arnolds in happy days and last seen in that karate kid movie??

:D

Last edited:
Almitywife says-
"isnt he the japanese guy who bought Arnolds in happy days and last seen in that karate kid movie??"

Wow! That is such a great argument! You win!

So if they broke laws why wasn't there anyone to arrest them? It's because they did not and your argument is full of holes. Cut the BS. Sea Shepherd will win again just like they did last year and the rest of the world is against Japans whale poaching.

steve... if the "rest of the world" was against Japans whale poaching, why isnt ALL countries against them at the whaling commissions?

i think you are trying to speak on behalf of too many people on this issue

personally im against whaling but i dont like some of Cpt Crankys methods and that is why his cause isnt embraced by those of us that are not as passionate about his actions

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom