Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Boswell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I log on to Scubaboard every day. I read the earnest posts, the funny posts, the silly posts, and the testy posts. I enjoy it all, good things and bad alike.

But the thing I like BEST about Scubaboard is the writing. There are some folks on SB who write with such skill, clarity, and generosity that I am both grateful and impressed. These folks are our very own "Living Treasures", and SB would be much the poorer without them.

We humans tend to be willing to spread our scorn around pretty liberally, but we are extremely niggardly with our praise. Maybe we ought to reconsider, given that you tend to get more of what you reward.

So, who are these folks? Who would you nominate?

I'm going to go with a few from years gone by.

Uncle Pug

Mike Ferrara

Their posts never failed to make an impression.

I will nominate myself, for the creativity, intelligence, and "response inducing" nature of my posts.

On medical issues: DocVikingo and TSandM

On equipment: DA Aquamaster

On education: boulderjohn

There are certainly others, but these came quickly to mind.

I will nominate myself, for the creativity, intelligence, and "response inducing" nature of my posts.

Only a doctor?

Was that PhD in English, science....or medicine?

I laugh every time I read your posts............

Happy Diving

You can take pretty much anything Jim Lapenta and Walter type as gospel! Great information, no BS!!

ONESPEED

How can in not be this guy! He was been "Thanked" a whopping 48,000 + times. He is a wealth of useful information. And of course he started the most useful thread ever. His HOT CHICK thread.

Long live ONESPEED! :clapping::cheerleader:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom