I'm SICK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
You ever get sick and had to skip out on diving and get more bummed about missing diving then feeling like crap? Thats me today!!

Let me whine for a little......

I have the chills, headache, my legs are all wobbly, don't have an appetite, and I'm just plain tired.... (whine over)

I was suppose to go to the quarry this morning and I'm all bummed out. Don't think I'm gonna go tomorrow either....

I wonder if pressure would help any of my injuries? Hmmmm, I can clear my ears ok...no, Jason...don't do it.

For all your mothers out there....i'm drinking plenty of fluids and getting my rest. :upset:

Thank you for listening to me whine.

Jason

jepuskar once bubbled...
You ever get sick and had to skip out on diving and get more bummed about missing diving then feeling like crap? Thats me today!!

I had a back ache earlier this season that lasted one whole month before I finally felt OK to enter the water. Since the dive season here only lasts a few months, you can immagine all the fun I missed.

The only consolation that I have is that none of my trips have so far been cancelled by illness.... and during trips, only twice did I have to forfeit a dive, once because I stressed myself out trying to babysit an incompentent buddy, the other because of seasickness.

I guess you have to look at the scope of things. If I have to miss a dive because of illness, I much prefer it be a local one (maximum loss $80) than an exotic one (no $$$ limit here)

Little pansy a$$ wuss!!!!!!

LOL...

Actually, I know how you feel... I had a ear infection a week ago, and couldnt dive for a week...

Totally sucks...

I got sick over 4th of July weekend...really sucked...3 free days of diving and I was too sick to move

I dont get sick alot so when I do...I am a huge wuss boy. I'm the first to admit it...I'm eating some chicken noodle soup right now..hehehe

I was just browsing over gue.com and almost ordered a DIR book....I'm just not feeling to good right now.

That was pretty pathetic man, luckily I have an extra 'wus' tootsie pop for ya' here, alls you hafta do is dive 60' to get it......Z

I don't even complain that much Jep lol :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom