Everyone wants to be a Scuba Board Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Hi my name is RavenC.

I propose that all sock puppet masters/diver imposter extraordinaires please step forward and make your identity known.

(She is shoved out to the way by a perking blonde.)

Excuse me please but I am RavenC. Don’t believe anything she says. She is a bad diver, she’s dangerous, a bad person - just plain bad.

(The real RavenC hits her up the side of the head with a swift back hand and RavenC-X trips over her fins and falls to the ground.)

Sorry for the interruption people. As I was saying… (RavenC-X gets up and with her prissy hip stuck out says, here’s my log book this will prove I am who I say I am. And, I didn’t slash that mask strap on the last dive. And, I didn’t blow everyone’s o-rings. And I didn’t knock my AL 80 off the dock into the water. I really am a good diver and I am not dangerous.)

(With one Hiiiii-yah, RavenC does the Karate Kid Crane move and there is no more RavenC-X)

Will the real RavenC please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Profile picture for RavenC-X:

You really ought to get a life. Really. The one you have is very boring.

What happened to Raven? Someone drop a AL80 on her head? SeaJay, tell us thats an imposter and the real (-X or otherwise) is ok.

is a pharmacist, I think someone needs an immediate Rx refill...

...but whatever it is, I don't think I like the looks of it. :eek:

Shesh it looks like there are more sock puppets out there than I thought. LOL

Just a little joke to take some of the seriousness out of things.

Honestly, only a few are going to get it anyway.

Anyone going diving this week or weekend other than Jep (who's trying out his new BP & W)?

If yes, tell us what your plans are. R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom