Dear Jessica Alba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HPT3

Reaction score
For those of you who do not know who she is, she starred in the TV series "Dark Angel". I saw her on the television the other day and apparently she is currently filming a movie, which is similiar to "The Deep". Possibly a remake. I'm not sure. I remember a scene from "The Deep" when the lead actress was act by an eel. I nearly jumped out of my seat. Well, from the interveiw she spoke about diving, being narced, so on and so on. I got the impression that she is fairly new to the sport. Anyhow. Jessica, if you read this I would like to invite you to come do some wreck diving here off the NJ coast. I'm always looking for a new dive buddy.:)

Me first, me first... here in Catalina waters or anywhere else in the world she wants to go. And Jessica isn't even Asian!

Seriously... a very sttractive young lady, but most likely too young for me.

Dr. Bill

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is going to get alot of hits. Jessica, if your out there, please PM me.

Checked out this movie on IMDb. Jessica Alba, Paul Walker, and directed by the guy who did Blue Crush.

We will all see it, just to pick apart the dive scenes, cause it's gonna suck. Hopefully it will be so bad, it's good. :wink:

I wonder if shed care to join the 200 foot club with me?
We can all have dreams cant we?
-gm

:wacko: Oh oh, I think he wants to subject her to the...........COMPHY CHAIR!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom