New Years Resolutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
What are your goals this year? I usually don't make resolutions, but thought maybe this year I will try to keep my house a little bit cleaner...Perhaps announcing it to the world will help motivate me...

Also I want to learn more about Scuba diving, maybe continue my education. Its been 10 years since my OW and maybe its time for me to get my advanced....

It's the fat thing again this year. I mean you can only stretch that wet suit just so far.

I got a little trip planned for a one day dive in Feb. down in FL. Then a week of diving in April down in Roatan. So its Slim Fast for lunch for this kid.

I want my dry suit to stop shrinking. I noticed it was just a little snugger than it was few months ago and I have noticed in past years that it gets a just bit smaller during the winter but expands again in the spring.

Could be the cold, but I betting it's the donuts and reduced exercise.

I didn't make any this year. In 39 years I have never kept one so I figure why bother. I will just continue to do my best to be a good person and live from day to day.

hehe. My New Year's resolution is: To be ME.
that's it, that's all. So if you see me being someone else, let me know :wink:

I was going to more Diving this year. And I think I can live up to this promise to myself, because i didnt start diving till may of last year. The quit this and start doing that never worked for me either. as long as i never want to quit diving I'll be alright! :thumbs-up

Back
Top Bottom