The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMJOE

Reaction score
I am looking for Tattoo's of sealife; fish, coral etc...

What I am looking into is getting a tat of a wolfeel to start, and then build a living reef on my back.

Anyone who has any info for me, please let me know!

I am starting with the Wolfeel because I have had many encounters with them, and they are really charismatic critters.

Anyway..anyone who has seen some good pics, please let me know!

Thanks...

Joe

I've been working on a design with two sharks circling each other, on is a hammerhead and the other is a reef shark. If anyone has any ideas where i might find some cool designs, please let me know. I've tried everywhere, the library, bookstores, internet, tatoo parlors.

thanks

Your best bet is to find a skilled artist, talk the talk and get them to draw you one. Normally they dont charge you much since they'll be doing the tattoo as well and that way you get just what you want.

I have over a dozen tats - look in a tatoo mag for featured artists nearby - generally those that make it into the mags are worth it.

The artist should NOT charge anything to draw it - you can usually even make a sketch and they will take it from there...

Besides, you want an original piece.

peace,

Joe

well i completly like the idea for your new tat.. when you get it i think it would be great if you could put a pick of it up for us to see it sounds like its going to be great.. :wink:

like everyone else said i would ask around and find the best artist around your area or even a area you are traveling to.. any good tat artist will not charge for the drawling of the peice and normaly if you tell them what you want they can get it almost perfect then when you see it you can show and hint twords some final touches for the tat and almost everytime its exactly what you wanted and emagined..
i wish you luck. and like i said i'd love to see it when you get it done..

i have a few tat's myself!!!

Thanks for all the ideas, I already have two tattoos, and have a design for this one, but wanted your opinions. Thanks and have a good weekend.

Here's a question.
Do you know of anyone who has tattooed the No Deco limits to his/her body (for easy reference)?
Side question: How many people have a scuba related tattoo?
:hmmm:

I have the PADI tables on my left are, and NAUI tables on my right, ok ok I'm kiding, actually I have no tattoos

Originally posted by jashanley
Here's a question.
Do you know of anyone who has tattooed the No Deco limits to his/her body (for easy reference)?

Wow Great Idea!! :)

hmmm........ to late, my arms are already full. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom