I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hockeynut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
They're awesome. What I want more than anything is

MI26496_HR.jpg

and one of these

Colt-Peacemaker-1a+(10).jpg

That first one looks like Remington from around the "War of Northern Aggression" as it is called around here. My dad had one that looked kinda like your picture. It had no family stories behind it - not sure where he got it from. It was sold a few years ago for around $700. It had some non-authentic repairs, or it may have fetched more.

I like hot chicks with guns.

Chug
Blessedly married a hot hot chick with a gun.

I want a 50 BMG sniper rifle . . .

3D50.jpg

Who you planning on taking out, Jax?

I like my glocks, 23, 19, 26, and my shotguns. Just put them in a baggie and dive. Well, maybe there is a time and a place for everything. Dang, haven't found a way to combine all my hobbies. Books also a touch difficult underwater too.

Me gots an 1851 Navy in .44 cal. About to get a .22 semi auto rifle to play with as the black powder gets messy after five or six cylinders. And the 12 gauge stays by the bed. What I would really like is an 1872 winchester in 44-40 with the rifleman loop lever and set screw for the trigger. I just like western style guns. A nice little 12 gauge coach gun would be cool to have as well. If I ever get out of diving that's where the money will go. Old west style bpack powder and pre 98 arms.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom