The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody a fan of the show? Season opener certainly put a lot out there to talk about...

Yes and we needed a non pub walking dead thread, since the freaking door to the pub is locked.

---------- Post added October 14th, 2013 at 09:31 PM ----------

I thought the show was interesting, the crazy lady was totally bizarre.

I thought it was awesome! Like every sneak-peak from the last season, next episode looks like it's going to be awesome!!

Love the show. haven't caught the new episode yet.

I went to Halloween Horror Nights at universal studios, it's walking dead themed this year. In a word; awesome! Walkers everywhere, a few props from the show like the station wagon and the RV. All very well done.

Did you permanently lose your key to the pub, or they gonna let you back eventually?

I was told each time it is mentioned the door moves. . . and the lock changes . . .

I am downloading the new episode now . . . along with the other show I missed last week, the blacklist, the mentalist, hawaii 5-0 homeland and bones . . .

Some were disappointed with the season 4 premier. Personally I thought it was awesome. I think it set up a lot of things yet to come. When I first saw the crazy lady I thought she is going to be Rick's new girlfriend.

I had never watched it before and a friend from work made me watch all the seasons. First season I thought was boring now I'm getting into it more. Downloaded the last episode like 5 mins after it aired(I was busy playing gta 5)

Since I am lazy and don't want to type it all out again, but miss some of the reprobates that hang out here now I will just cut and paste my comments from the "other" thread.

I too held a bit of a disappointment with the premier. I do feel a little better about it after watching the Talking Dead though. It is supposed to ramp up big time in the next two episodes. Just wonder what the deal with the illness is, and will it spread more since the geeky kid coughed all over that water barrell? Did the pig have the same thing?

Psycho chick in the woods was a doozy too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom