Pro Shark Finning California State Senator Arrested!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as I saw the report on the Internet, I thought of his opposition to the banning of shark fins. This sheds an interesting light on his ethics and hypocrisy.

A judge imposed a $500,000 bond.

Chow serves as the chairman of the Freemasons

Chow was the enforcer of Chinatown's most notorious street gang in the 1980's. He spent 22 years in prison and now admits that he ran prostitution rings, smuggled drugs, and extorted thousands from business owners.

got to love America !

Chow serves as the chairman of the Freemasons

The "Chinese Freemasons" as some call the triad gangs, have no relation to actual freemasons. People confuse the two because the Triad gangs use our square and compass. From what I understand of the Triads, their ideals seem to be the exact opposite of ours.

Further reading if you're interested: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/chinese_freemasons/

How come the guy was a senator, by the way. I am from Europe so I know the US system very poorly.

How come the guy was a senator, by the way. I am from Europe so I know the US system very poorly.

Because he convinced enough people to elect him as one.

As soon as I saw the report on the Internet, I thought of his opposition to the banning of shark fins. This sheds an interesting light on his ethics and hypocrisy.

Even worse is the fact that he was one of the state's most active gun control legislators, and he was busted for running guns. Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!!

In the US, becoming an elected official is largely a function of how much money you put into advertising. The bulk of citizens know nothing about the choices on their ballot and go with whatever name they recognize (from the TV commercials).

It's pretty blatant. Early in the election process, the candidates even publicize how much campaign money they've raised for this purpose.

Even worse is the fact that he was one of the state's most active gun control legislators, and he was busted for running guns. Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!!

So you've convicted him already? Maybe the correct word would be irony and not hypocrisy until he is found guilty.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he has out done POLOSI and BOXCAR BARBARA and others

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom