SCUBA research project for school

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonny92

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Guys,

I've been diving for a while and am currently working on my dive master certification. I also attend Randolph-Macon college and for one of my classes I have to conduct an ethnographic study on a community of my choice so I chose SCUBA divers! This project concludes with a research paper and presentation and is intended for me to gain an understanding of how scuba divers identify themselves. I'd love to talk to anyone who is interested and get some input and maybe answer some questions. Everything is confidential and all sources remain anonymous. I'd appreciate any input you may have. This could be talking about experiences diving, why you dive, what makes someone a member of the diving community, etc.. Thank you for your help and I hope to hear from anyone who is interested!

Sonny

So you post this in "non-diving related stuff"?

If you want more answers try to find better subforum :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom