Perfume

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mojper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OK guys, know that you don't need perfume for diving, but wonder which one you use or have to use and you like it?

Just want to buy new one but I am not sure which because now there we have too much options :D

Any suggestion?

If you really can only have one, I think most of us would go with Eau de Drysuit Underwear.

Don't wear perfume. Many are allergic to it, others may not enjoy your chosen scent and one that may smell ok on first application but change with one's personal chemistry and become really quite. Erm ..unpleasant

OK guys, know that you don't need perfume for diving, but wonder which one you use or have to use and you like it?

Just want to buy new one but I am not sure which because now there we have too much options :D

Any suggestion?
Yeah, find a perfume shop and sample the goods :p
Other than that - go with something discreet and in moderate ammounts. Its HORRIBLE when people use buckets of strong perfumes.
I'm not allergic to it, but its still kinda like mace when certain people walk past me :p

(he said before applying some ck one shock)

pheromone-based smelly stuff :) for use after the dive.

i don't normally buy perfume for the wife though and she normally doesn't wear it

Perhaps the OP means cologne or after-shave lotion? Personally I use no scents (and prefer women who don't either).

WoW, just can't belive how most of you are all against perfumes. :) I understand that there are some people allergic to it, and know all bad stuff about perfumes, but question was simple and I expected pretty simple answers like: "My favourite perfume is Acqua di Gio" and to give some links related to that. :)

But OK, just like everything in life when you don't know something, you have one big friend, best friend Google which help me with this page. :)

Back
Top Bottom