My friend is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KapitanSparrow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
One of the people I admired most in my life passed away last Thursday. He wasn't a famous athlete or a renowned scholar. He was a husband and a father of a 4-year-old girl who lived his life to the fullest while battling a terminal illness. I can't count the number of times I was in awe of his cheerful attitude. Despite being very sick, Chris was the happiest and most kind person I have ever met. Not everyone knows what it means to really live. He did. If I can, I would like to ask you to keep him and his family in your prayers or thoughts. There is also a collection to help his wife with funeral expenses at In memory of Krzysztof Dziedziach by Marta Nalewajko - GoFundMe and I would like to ask you to consider a donation. Every bit counts in this situation. I will be very grateful and forever in your debt if you do. Thank you for listening.

PS: I am not sure if this is in violation of any forum rules but if so, please let me know and I will edit the post.

Back
Top Bottom