My first Novel - Published and Ready!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving Lore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
[video=youtube;WWWeDKGYMLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWeDKGYMLE[/video]

I've done all I can do folks, with a new set of adventures about to unfold I've pushed the pedal to the metal for long enough with Mountain Hold!

So having checked it for the past seven to ten months the time is right for Mountain Hold to go into hard-copy via CreateSpace's Print-on-Demand service. :)

It's a lot of book for your buck too over 400 pages on a 6 inch x 9 inch book format!

No longer is it just another Kindle digital publication but a real-world material book to sit on the shelf and be perused at leisure.

It's available on CreateSpace's website and Amazon, which is the best and most affordable option usually for purchase and one I recommend over all others (for hard-copy).

Book Description

The dawn heralds the collapse of world infrastructures, cities becoming arenas of mayhem while governments across the globe fall. Out of the maelstrom of chaos diverse factions are forged and an intrepid new spirit arises.

A small group of survivors desperately flee the collapse. Hoping to build a sanctuary from the havoc they head into the Rocky Mountains. In the valley below their haven, a small town finds itself under siege from a seemingly unstoppable horde of raiders.

Mysterious strangers and powerful artifacts promise much, but can they be trusted?

Dark, powerful forces of the apocalypse have awoken, seeking to control and enslave humanity.

One of their targets - The Mountain Hold!

Fans of JRR Tolkein will be fired-up by this fierce yarn of a courageous new era rising from the ashes of the old.

There's a saying that everyone has one book in them waiting to be told, well this is mine and hopefully many more as well! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom