Need help naming my kittens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carol_swimmom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Female black with white star on
chest
Female white kitty with zorro bandana across face
a7adarer.jpg

ve3a2ama.jpg

Some previous suggestions were Moo Holstein Zorro Orca Domino oreo

And Eclipse Carbon Manta

Whatever you pick think about having to yell it in the neighborhood...:D

My friend started calling his adopted mutt s**thead since it looked like the dog in the movie The Jerk.
Until it ran away in the park and he had to run after it yelling that. Most people were in hysterics but a few with kids didn't appreciate it so much.

I don't know that I'd want to be yelling oreo either.
Use as an ethnic slur. The term "Oreo" has been used to refer to a black person who acts in a stereotypically white manner

Narcosis sounds like a girl's name, and Asphyxia also has a nice ring to it.

Never judge a book by its cover. Never name a cat by how it looks. Name it by what it is / does.

Our current cats are called fat boy, Dennis and stumbles. They are all girls. Our previous set were called spot and barf.

Our cats are Tux, Duchess (also a Tuxedo Cat), and little Black Sambo, aka BoBo, aka Shi-Thead.
Our chiweenie puppy is named Fang...aka Fangsta da Gangsta. I think she has some terrorist in her, ooops I mean terrier.

I've had a cat named Snorkel. I knew someone who named his cat Peeve as in pet peeve. And another who named his Fart-Blossom, and Doodoo-Maker.

Your White and Black cat...Oreo or York (as in Peppermint Patty). I liked Zorro and Moo.

Or you could go with sidekicks: Lenny & Squiggy, Laverne & Shirley, Ethyl and Lucy (my sister named her dogs that), Skipper and Gilligan or Barbie, Thelma and Louise, etc.
So many great choices. Maybe wait a week or so to see their personalities develop.

I'm gonna suggest Miso and Puddin. I don't know why.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom