I don't usually post stuff like this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I don't usually post stuff like this...

But we picked this little guy (Tucker) up from a rescue shelter yesterday. They said he would probably be very jittery for a while and have a difficult time getting comfortable with new people and surroundings.

Yeah. Um... no.

(Turn your volume up.)

[video=youtube;zSOk6kNy6Ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOk6kNy6Ac[/video]

amazing how quickly they adapt to new surroundings.

btw good job on rescue

Last edited:
Reactions: RJP
Sorta like a Santa Moment for all involved!!! Congrats!!

My friends say that my daughter's rescue dog - "won the lottery".

For Christmas - my daughter received dish towels etc. that say - My human is a rescue!

Lady Finger Pose.jpg

This our rescue Chiweenie, Lady Finger.

Someone dumped her at a vacant house across the street from ours. She sat out in the rain for a full day, and when we called animal control, they didn't have any humane traps available. We tried to coax her to come to us, but she was not very trusting. On the third day, she walked out into the street, apparently thinking that one of the cars that went by was hers, the car stopped, and she actually ran into it. That scared her, and we were able to pick her up and take her into our garage for the night.

My wife took her to our vet the next day, she wasn't chipped, or fixed, and no collar. Very healthy, though, and no damage from her "accident". We had her spayed and all her shots, and now she's ours. One of our rescue cats loves her, the other one will never accept her, and she hates my son when he comes to visit, but hopefully peaceful coexistence will eventually prevail.

Attachments

• Lady Finger Pose-1.jpg
    Lady Finger Pose-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom