April 13th 2004 Sign up here!!!! Extended thru April 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This thread will open for new members that want to join the Fitness Challenge at 9 AM CST. It will close at 9 PM CST.

Hope you will join us in getting fit and losing the pounds!

Next sign up day will be:

April 15th 2004

Enjoy!

We're open for business..get on the wagon here! :winky:

Thanks ( you know who you are) I had the thread closed..by mistake. It's open now!
Sorry!!!!

OK you're IN!! Good luck..and post often.

Sign me up too!

Joe

Sign me up as well. One of the instructors on this board, Bob Sherwood, recommended a book to me (Body for Life by Bill Phillips) and I've devoured it (much like all of the food I used to look at). I'm on my third week of the program and doing well, so I may as well make myself accountable to someone other than my wife (we both travel a lot for work).

-Frank

Natasha,

Throw me on the list, if you would.

As of 1 Jan 04, I was 303. As of yesterday, 13 Apr 04, I'm at 280. I too am doing the "Body for Life" program, Frank!

Considering diving is my main reason for losing weight, it will help to have the support of my fellow "over-weighted" divers. :)

Back
Top Bottom