What did you do before you dove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
Along the lines of what else do you do other then SCUBA, what did you do before you got hooked on SCUBA?

I was married!!! Enough said right there. LOL :11:

What about the rest of you.

I love anything that has to deal with the outside :mostlysun - Sailing my Catamarans, Scuba Diving, Horseback Riding, Fossil Hunting, Sky-Diving, Cycling, & Ocean Kayaking are just some of my hobbies. Add a woman, kid & 3 dogs and you only have so much time for hobbies :eek:uttahere

deja vu all over again

:wink:

i used to fly small planes and sail. no time for flying enough to stay sharp, and
sold my boat because i got tired of watching it sitting there.

H2Andy:
deja vu all over again

Did they do this one before? If so, I am very sorry. Blend them baby, blend them. LOL

By the way, I have always loved sailing and would love to go for a ride on a catamaran. I will bring the food and wine and my SO too. :wink:

I used to injure myself playing basketball ... over and over again ... till my (now-ex)wife made me find something safer to do for a recreational activity ... so I took up scuba.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

cobaltbabe:
Along the lines of what else do you do other then SCUBA, what did you do before you got hooked on SCUBA?

I was married!!! Enough said right there. LOL :11:

What about the rest of you.

theres thing besides scuba your jokeing me right. lol. no i loved/love to play football and all types of sports, but scuba is my all time fav and my love lol.

I spent alot of time at my son and daughter's sporting events (Soccer, Baseball, Track, Volleyball, softball, Cross Country, Roller Hockey). My daughtergraduated from HS and my son got tired of High School Coaching politics so I had more time and money.

Before SCUBA there was sky diving, rock climbing, and riding my motorcycle through the winding hills of Northern California. Then I was transfered to Okinawa, Japan. They don't sky dive over there, the cliffs were only about 50 feet high (Boring) and the top speed limit on the island was about 45 MPH so I took up diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom