DEMA CALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEP SEA

Contributor
Reaction score
How many of you are going to DEMA in New Orleans? Maybe we can meet and down a couple together?

Deep Sea,
Unfortunatley I won't be able to attend, gonna miss the party of the new mellinium with all of you. But there are some questions I would like to pick your brain on at a later date.

Don

I had plans to be there, then I started a new job I already told them that i needed off to go Bonaire in the spring. that threw DEMA right out of the window.

DeepSea, I'll be at DEMA, and I look forward to downing a few with you and anyone else that can make it.

It may just be me that doesnt know etc, but everyone is talking about DEMA and I have no idea what this is! Is it some kind of diveshow?

Abby,
Sorry, DEMA is the annual Diving Equipment Manufacturers Association trade show event. It's where the majority of new programs and products are first introduced. You can check out their site at: http://www.dema.org Perhaps we'll have you in next years group photo :wink:

In my dreams!

I'd feel way too odd and out of place - sorry -x- I'll just stay around the Leopard print suits department (maybe get to meet Don - sorry Ma(don)na - I know he is partial to this area from what I hear) and just in case you miss me I will be the one covered by a towel!

I am no longer a junior member - brilliant!! :loopy:

I'll be there.
Rick

I understand that there's some kind of board for people to post msgs & let others know when/where they are????

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom