A Chinese "Swan" gets dumped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
My SO found this in the paper today...thought you might like the laugh:
"Mr. Jian Feng of Hegang, China, suspicious when his wife gave birth to a baby he regarded as seriously ugly, got her to admit that she was not adulterous, but had been seriously ugly before she met Jian and had had major plastic surgery in South Korea and now did not much resemble her genetic look. Jian divorced her and sued her for fraud."

Serious, Lisa? That's awful! She's better off without him, for sure!

seems to be a fact, coming from the odd but true colum...they guy is shallower than a dried up pond.

True, it goes both ways....but as always the baby is the one to suffer

I have always believed..........find an ugly kid....follow him or her home...watch who lets them in....ugly parents....never fails. 'The reverse is just as true too.

Really? My wife and I tend to think the opposite. There are some fugly people out there that have really cute kids and since our son is adorable, there's been a lot of pointing fingers at our house. heh

justleesa:
....snip....
Jian divorced her and sued her for fraud."

LOL. Wouldn't that just get your silicone all bunched up....

Was there a picture of the kid?

R..

Oh man, that is the funniest, I always knew that all this plastic is gonna come back and haunt us on of these days.............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom