prayers please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
my name is christopher and i am 15 years old..i am rabbitears son..i am asking everyone on here to please pray for my dad as he was in a car accident earlier today..he is in bad shape and im scared..i lost my mom 8 years ago and i really scared that my dads going to leave me too..please for me...thanks...chris

Hang in there. Sometimes life is rough, and it doesn't get much tougher than this. You asked the right thing to be done and I'm sure the Big Guy upstairs is listening.

I feel for you. I went through a similar experience when I was young. My mom died when I was 8 and my dad died when I was 14. Not a single day has gone by that I have not thought about them.

If there is anything else that I can do for you please feel free to ask. I know that I don't know you and you don't know me, but I really know how you feel right now. If you feel you need to talk with someone about it or anything else, give me an instant message and I'll get ahold of you.

Take care and the best of hopes for your dad and yourself!

Later, Rob.

God is with you because you have cried out and asked him to be, as my prayers are also with you and your dad. God Bless

I am sorry to hear of your dad's accident, my prayers are with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom