What is this??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok take a look at this pic and give me your best response.

LOL...well, I know it ain't one of MY cats! I'm guessing a feline diver wanna be? :)

Poor thing!

I can't give a response on the basis that with my since of humor anything I would say would be inappropriate for the board. But if you could only see what was running through my mind.

Chad

I'd say it is a White Ninja Cat Fish, looking for Goldfish under the lilly pads.

Originally posted by ckharlan66
I can't give a response on the basis that with my since of humor anything I would say would be inappropriate for the board. But if you could only see what was running through my mind.

Chad

To many things to say - to little time - and nerve- to say them.

But I will throw in that it looks like a wet kitty cat.

Dave:D

(You think the sack came untied?):mean:

went into the water willingly and since it is swimming does that mean it can now SCUBA?

Originally posted by scubabunny
LOL...well, I know it ain't one of MY cats! I'm guessing a feline diver wanna be? :)

Poor thing!

you meant poor thing as now it must get a job and support it's new hobby as a scuba diver????

I should add that I should have used the phrase give me your best response at a Caption.....

like...

I am not towing my buddy back after this..

or

Very funny who moved the boat

even

"how much longer do I have to tread water"

In the spirt of a good Caption (and because any other comment could get me in trouble)

--> The damn drysuit leaked again!!!

or

--> I wanted to dive DIR, but fur wasn't on the list.

Ty

boomx5, your reply was hilarious. I was afraid to open the attachment for the same reason!

by the way, we have a white cat who likes to "attempt" to drink water from the pool, and falls in on a regular basis. Maybe white cats have poor balance. It's not an affinity for water, cuz they both look pi**ed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom