My weigh in and hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
New member here. :newbie:
Not certified yet class starts Oct 13 but
I need to drop some pounds and get in shape.
5'9" 195ish.
Would love to be back at 160-165 was there about three years ago.
Thought this would be a great way to keep track and get support.
Started riding my bike today and hope to make it a regular thing. I am going to stop drinking sodas.
Bye bye coca cola I will miss you :crying2:
I can't believe I searched through all those smilies for that.
Well I am late getting on the wagon but better late than never

Welcome Muddy udders. OK keep track for a week and pick either Tuesday or Thursday for your WI day! Good luck.

muddy udders:
New member here. :newbie:

Bye bye coca cola I will miss you :crying2:
Welcome to the challenge from another challenge newbie!

Keep up with the sodas. It may be hard, but it works really well, at least for a while. I didn't weigh myself for a few days before I started, but I didn't start anything special til the day after labor day (which was only to drop sodas and drink mostly water) and I am down 11 lbs since then! Officially can only claim since the Thursday before, but still not bad!

If I keep up losing 5lbs/week, I will be at my goal by... Oh God, I'm gonna be fat forever!!! :icon10: Actually, I only need to lose about 70 lbs, so just over 3 months. Or, try 6 months at a more reasonable rate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom