If you could choose your parents who would they be!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mako Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Barbara Walters and Sean Connery.

Why?

Barbara Walters? She has met and matched minds against some of the most interesting and diverse people in the world, and for her age, STILL looks like a babe.

Sean Connery? dude, they guy is James bond AND owns a castle

"hey Pops can I borrow the car" would take on a whole new level of risk

"yes son, just DONT touch the red button on the dash"

If it had to be someone from the SB, It would be Foo and Dr Bill. Foo just looks like the sweetest woman alive, and Dr Bill, well, hes kinda like Sean Connery and lives on an Island.

the two that I have..why?...I am happy with what I have, why change.

cancun mark:
Barbara Walters and Sean Connery.

Why?

Barbara Walters? She has met and matched minds against some of the most interesting and diverse people in the world, and for her age, STILL looks like a babe.

Sean Connery? dude, they guy is James bond AND owns a castle

"hey Pops can I borrow the car" would take on a whole new level of risk

"yes son, just DONT touch the red button on the dash"

If it had to be someone from the SB, It would be Foo and Dr Bill. Foo just looks like the sweetest woman alive, and Dr Bill, well, hes kinda like Sean Connery and lives on an Island.

HILARIOUS!!!!

hmmmm....

Sylvia Earle - so I could've "borrowed" the sub instead of a crappy old volvo and she's an amazing lady.

Elvis - because he just seemed so nice and laid back, and maybe then I wouldn't dance like Elaine....

On this board? hmmmm....but I would've had fun with Dweeb as my little brother......

I'm pretty happy with the ones I have now. They don't charge me rent, I get home cooking, I can come home whenever or not at all, they stay out of my business, their funny, I can talk openly around them (cuss etc), and I get home cooking...yes, I said that twice. :)

tracker:
Jaques Cousteau and Bill Gates. OK, so I'd be adopted.

oh jacques cousteau that is a good one, I loved his show when I was little. I don't want to take your dad so maybe i can just come over to play and hang at the house

hmmm parents (although my current ones are great)......

mom would have to be jane goodall, I always thought she was pretty and kinda cool what she does. and she seems super nice.

dad would be oh i know jimmy buffett! he writes good books, travels, , funl concerts, seems pretty cool. although i know some on here don't like him.

oh and on here, I would like uncle pug to adopt me.

next...........

I am happy with what I have, but anyone with enough money so that I could work and dive for fun and take all of those once in a lifetime trips.

Hmm... I really had to think about this one.....

Dad- Robin Williams.... the guy is just hilarious, and he seems soo nice!

Mom- Princess Diana.... I have so much respect for her and everything that she did, she was a really amazing woman..

For the record however, I love both of my parents and wouldn't trade them for anything! :dazzler1:

I would not change the parents I had for all the money in this world... but would have loved to have Jacques Cousteau and Dr. Sylvia Earle as doting uncle and aunt. Imagine the possibilities of spending holidays learning and 'playing' with your Uncle Jacques and Aunt Sylvia !!!!

The one's I've got. They're quite cool, and I get great food and free housing, and have lots of fun (not many others around here get to travel and scuba dive).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom