After diving in Fiji it's hard getting myself back into the cold water here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Not because I dont want to.. but things keep popping up that are getting in the way!

I had to turn down and invitation to dive tonight as well as two separate invitations to go boat diving tomorrow.

Arrrrggghhhh.

Done! :D

Appropriate since Whine & Cheeze is in the non-diving forum.
It's been a whole week now and I've only done two dives!!

Want a refresher course, Master Yoda?

:D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What's this.....one quick trip and he turns into a WWW? :D

Warm Water Weanie? Moi? Nope. Just so much stuff to catch up on I've only been able to do two dives since I got back to the PNW. Normally I can find ways to off-load it onto someone else... but I didn't plan ahead. :D

Hmmmmmm...... OK :D
Still - I'm a WWW and proud of it (that and I only have a 5mm wetsuit!) Still, I bet the Fijian corals were somewhat different to your normal diving conditions!!

Uncle Pug:
Not because I dont want to.. but things keep popping up that are getting in the way!

I had to turn down and invitation to dive tonight as well as two separate invitations to go boat diving tomorrow.

Arrrrggghhhh.
You're gonna miss an excellent dive tonight! :) Hope to catch up with you soon.

Jimmie

Uncle Pug:
I had to turn down an invitation to dive tonight as well as two separate invitations to go boat diving tomorrow.

Arrrrggghhhh.

The most Ancient and Honourable Oncle Pug hath returned! Welcome, sire. Looking forward to a recounting of your adventures, when you get a chance! Cheers!

Rob

Back
Top Bottom