What would you guys do...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where's the LP inflator? That doesn't even look like a DR classic wing.

Sorry you got a raw deal, but for the money you spent you could have bought a brand new, DSS rig. Hopefully this chump returns your money. Did you use Paypal?

Where's the LP inflator? That doesn't even look like a DR classic wing.

Sorry you got a raw deal, but for the money you spent you could have bought a brand new, DSS rig. Hopefully this chump returns your money. Did you use Paypal?

So its clear I purchased a Halcyon rig from this guy.

here is the link to what I purchased http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...ms/306440-halcyon-eclipse-dive-rite-bp-w.html

Since he locked the thread I had no choice but to post in his for sale ad for only the dive rite classic wing

AH, I get it. I was wondering how something advertised for 175.00 cost you over 400.00.

Regardless, the dudes a scammer. Hopefully you paid with a CC, or Paypal and can file a claim.

I paid paypal, filed a claim and sadly there is nothing they can do because I received product. Paypal cant verify the quality or quantity of that product so I am stuck.. I understand and accept their decision.

This is classic scammer BS talk:

"Actually I was referring to the blue side material in the Halcyon wing ... I was under the impression that was quite an old design. seriously. But I could be wrong. "

if thats true... then im pissed too man. I work at a dive shop in South Beach..... so, my distributor screwed me if thats the case.

Like I said... its in great condition...

Anyone who buys high-end gear knows exactly what it is. None of this "oh I thought" nonsense.

LOL - Sorry to hijack but I have to quote this for posterity.

You guys need to calm down about a wing coming apart, remember this is Halcyon you are talking about.

Great price for a great setup, you will have it sold before the end of the week, pay no attention to the off the wall comments.

Mike G

Mike - you were saying? :wink:

This is classic scammer BS talk:

Anyone who buys high-end gear knows exactly what it is. None of this "oh I thought" nonsense.

Yeah oh well.... I caught that later. I had seen how quickly the halcyon stuff goes for and did not want to miss it! I paid him 443.00 total and got about 200 worth of crap LOL Ben checked it out friday and just laughed

Here is some of the corrosion on the plate
ca486f55.jpg

once i started cleaning, it has eaten 1/3 or more of the way through the plate in places

b448529e.jpg

Wow ... I'm sorry bro, that sucks to take a hit like that. The plate is probably still fine for a singles rig. If it's 1/3 of the way corroded through, I don't know that I'd trust the weight of doubles on it.

i am going to run doubles on it eventually. where the bad part of the corrosion is at the perimeter holes where the MC pocket attaches. where the tanks mount to is minimal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom