Poll: Summer Meet and greet Location

Where do you want to dive the summer Meet and Greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd have to say Monterey, I've never dived in Tahoe. After the Sharks win the Stanley Cup :)

Why not both?

I live halfway between the sites.

I'd be up for the great viz and just hoovering, would love to work on trim and bouyancy and shoot an SMB...

Couldn't think of a better place to practice these skills is such quiet awesome viz conditions of Tahoe...

I will make the trip up there if you can get it going Brewski, would love to try something new other than Monterey...

MG

Brewski,

Start selling Lake Tahoe.... Dude come on tell us how great it is.... :)

It's not. Each time I've dove there I was really excited, and every time I left disappointed. YMMV of course, I know some people who rave about Tahoe diving.

Brewski,

Start selling Lake Tahoe.... Dude come on tell us how great it is.... :)
There is a great wall dive for those whos buoyancy is under control. Rubicon wall, there is no bottom, the Vis is fantastic, you can see for miles! For those who prefer to keep the bottom in site, a sunken speedboat, a sunken sailboat, a sunken barge of historical note.

Hows that Mike?

I wouldn't mind diving the sail boat / barge, I hear they are nice dives. But doesn't it require a boat to access the sites? Emerald bay, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom