Monterey visit 4/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
Arrive SFO Wed PM 21st. My Thursday meetings were cancelled so have a free day. Bringing my gear and looking to dive Monterey. I'm told I must try Point Lobos. Looking to buddy up with anyone going on 22nd. I'll pay parking, buy lunch, be dive bitch and schlep weights, gear... :)

I would have to rent tanks/weights once shop opens.I'll be staying in Monterey Wed night.

Also open to do lovers point park, Breakwater (San Carlos Beach park)

I live in Boston area and can payback by showing sites up here in New England.

Luis

Never seen an offer for a dive bitch before. Sounds intriguing. Weekdays are tough for me, I'd have to play hookey. Depends on the wave model :wink:

Technically, I'm playing hookey too. Last time I visited the Aquarium, saw so many divers in the water and was crawling out of my skin. I miss kelp diving (we don't have kelp forests here. Hope can convince you to dive. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. — Ferris Bueller

Not this time..Would love to spend a weekend diving there as still cold here. We had snow this AM. I dove yesterday. water was 39 degrees.

Specifically looking for anyone planning on going, able to go to Pt. Lobos on Thurs. I can go as soon as they open. I'll be staying in Monterey area night before.

Last edited:
Lined up guide from LDS for Thurs Pt. Lobos. Crossing toes and fingers conditions stay good as this weekend. Looking to do a dusk/night dive at breakwater Wed night if anyone able to join me.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom