WA. visit Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WADiverBob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I come to Ca. on April 19 and spend time with my family in San Mateo for two weeks. I plan a diving in Monterey between April 26-29. I would like a diving for two mornings. I have been few dives in Monterey before. I am looking for a buddy/ies. I'd like (shore diving) breakwater, Mertridium Field, Point Lobes, etc... I will bring my UW camera. I often a diving in Puget Sound, Washington.

I will go the Bay Area Dive Show on 30th Friday.

What is water temp. now ? How is vis ?

Thanks.

Just for information, for anybody who doesn't know Bob, he's a lovely man and a very experienced, skilled and safe diver, with great critter-spotting eyes.

Good luck finding buddies, Bob! I'm going to be down in Monterey at the end of May, and I can't wait.

If you can go on a weekend day, I'd love to take you diving again off of a bigger boat than last time we went.

I can check my schedule at work to see if I can take a weekday off.

We can dive Point Lobos again!

I would like a dive boat but I have another plan with my family on weekends. Sure, I love Point Lobos. Thanks.

Just for information, for anybody who doesn't know Bob, he's a lovely man and a very experienced, skilled and safe diver, with great critter-spotting eyes.

Good luck finding buddies, Bob! I'm going to be down in Monterey at the end of May, and I can't wait.

Thanks TSandM. Hope you have a good time dive in Monterey soon. I'll let you know about how good dive and cond. before you leave for CA.

I have a dive buddy for 29th Thursday. I am still looking for another buddy/ies for 28th Wed. morning. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom