Anybody diving tonight (Sat.), Sunday, or Monday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got back from picking up my tanks, where I was informed that there were reports of 50'+ visibility in the bay yesterday. If there's interest, I'm considering trying for a nice night dive at Breakwater tonight. I'd want to leave for Monterey no later than 5:00 (to arrive around 6:30) so if there's no interest by 4:30 I'm giving up. :)

If you're diving tomorrow morning or Monday, I'd also be interested in hearing about that too.

I heard 35-40 near Point Lobos (from a very reliable source).

I'll be checking it out tomorrow and will report tomorrow on my way home.

Moss Landing Marine Labs/MBARI have their annual open house this weekend, too. The last few years Dave and I went, and it was well worth the effort. We even toured the big research vessel one year.

Brian,

I dove Lobos Friday with Kathy and we had really good viz in the cove; 35 feet easy. I am diving Monday morning Lobos 8 am with a friend, you are welcome to join us for a fun dive to Middle Reef.

The surf model shows Monday to be the best of Sun through Tues, let me know if you will join us so I can let my friend know.

MG

Fuggler,

That's some of cleanest video I have ever seen of BW... The Kelp beds show me that you are not at the Metridiums, so where is this?

Thanks,

MG

Fuggler,

That's some of cleanest video I have ever seen of BW... The Kelp beds show me that you are not at the Metridiums, so where is this?

Thanks,

MG

The pics were taken at the BW wall which turned out to be my favorite dive of the day. oh except for the portrait of the rockfish; that was at Butterfly House (which was annoyingly surgey)

Hey how did I miss you at BW again?:idk: Maybe next time

Breakwater was nice! Ted and I scootered out to the Met Fields then after a little tourist stuff got down to business with some midwater skills at 30. It was a nice day to hang out and socialize with divers new and old...

I did not see a Filipino guy with a scooter!

Hey how did I miss you at BW again?:idk: Maybe next time

Breakwater was nice! Ted and I scootered out to the Met Fields then after a little tourist stuff got down to business with some midwater skills at 30. It was a nice day to hang out and socialize with divers new and old...

I saw you guys! But i had no clue who you were... otherwise I would have said hi!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom