Lobos + Fusion = ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well you don't have to be a mathmatician to figure that the answer to this equation, is FUN!!!!

Here is my report:

1. Awesome viz 40+
2. No swell
3. No surge
4. Warm water 54 degrees
5. Baby newborn harbor seal pups

Took my good friend Maniak out to Middle reef and got him back to the ramp successfully, thanks for rock solid navigation Kathy gave me... :D

At one point coming back into the cove a mother harbor seal and her newborn pup came in to say hello, the little pup would swim all akward and was interested in me, he never seen a diver, and his mom would lift him up to the surface with her belly, he was cute and I thought he had a remora on his belly, but on closer inspection it was his embilical cord still attached. It was a magical moment for me...

I had so much fun in the Fusion, I felt I was in a wetsuit and couldn't contain myself on staying still, I was all over the place...

Here are the pics Maniak took:

2e4dq94.jpg

2889krc.jpg

245kqgx.jpg

n1qpzp.jpg

98vn15.jpg

Kristina, the Fusion is extremely easy to dive, very flexible and just an overall awesome budgeted drysuit... More bang for your buck....:wink:

Hepcat, you missed an awesome day of diving, I really wanted you to be there, I hope I can get you out on another weekday... :cool2:

Nice report and thanks to your buddy for sharing the photos :) The seal pup with the umbilical cord must have been cool. I will say though that last time there was a bunch of new pups, although cute, their incessant noise making became annoying. LOL

I had so much fun in the Fusion, I felt I was in a wetsuit and couldn't contain myself on staying still, I was all over the place...

Kristina, the Fusion is extremely easy to dive, very flexible and just an overall awesome budgeted drysuit... More bang for your buck....:wink:
These two lines pretty much sum up the Fusion. With the new Bullet Skin it is hard to beat for fitting more body shapes and cost savings than anything else on the market. I am happy with my suit, which is a Tech Skin LE, but wish it was a newer Bullet Skin just for the improved pockets.

Well you don't have to be a mathmatician to figure that the answer to this equation, is FUN!!!!

Here are the pics Maniak took:

[/QUOTE]

Mike what happened to the pictures showing you in full glory ? I don't think the "tinypic" link is working.
This link may work
[url=http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173456&id=726167400&l=cb47526105]Mainak Biswas's Photos - Point Lobos | Facebook[/url]

Mainak

Hepcat, you missed an awesome day of diving, I really wanted you to be there, I hope I can get you out on another weekday... :cool2:

Likewise! My allergies were bad enough that I actually stayed home from work though, so it ended up being the right call. :) We'll make it out another day!

How am I going to know what size I need? Do I need to go to Wallin's to try them on?

Kristina,

I sent you a PM. I will help you get fitted into the right size and make sure your undergarments are correct for your type of diving.

Now that I have dove the suit twice with different types of undergments, I can honestly say, you had the wrong fitting the first time you dove the Fusion.

I will make sure your second experience is as happy as mine, I haven't flipped upside down for pictures since I dove wet, that is how happy I was in the water.

In fact I swam upside down for a good portion of the dive, returning to the boat ramp, I just kept Maniak in sight above me and just admired the beams of the Sun over the endless ocean.

Call up the Canadians and ask them :D

Miller,

There is no need to call the Canadians, that's a long distance call... :D I might not be Canadian but I will make sure I take care of getting her into the right size...

It's Fusion time baby.... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom