Monterey Weather Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Farty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:dork2:

I had couple hours between dinner and ice cream snack :D and got an idea to put all interesting weather/wave/... info into on one site. I think it looks pretty good for version 1.0

i created it in couple hours, there might be bugs (webcam tab might not work on all browsers correctly), I will try to fix it in next few days

let me know if you like it or if you think it's silly Diving Condition around Monterey, CA

also if you have an idea for improvements (reshuffle the tabs, add new sites, ...), I am always open for improve it

I bookmarked it. For a quick check of conditions, I usually drill into the surf reports through the SFGate.com weather page. Your mash-up has far more information and is easier to get to.

Thanks!

I think there use to be a Captain Aqua Site that also had a full page view of the MBA Bay webcam. I think that would also be a nice addition if possible.

I think there use to be a Captain Aqua Site that also had a full page view of the MBA Bay webcam. I think that would also be a nice addition if possible.

Do you have a link? I tried to find it, but no luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom