Bay Area Dive Show THIS WEEKEND

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope to go to the ScubaBoard social Friday night at 7:00 and then sometime Saturday (probably afternoon).

The Scubaboard social must be a special invitation event, as I never heard about it!

Guess I wasn't part of the lucky group to be invited.

Just curious for the DUI owners, how many folks are planning to wear their drysuit to the show? I'm debating, but in all likelyhood will not wear mine.

The Scubaboard social must be a special invitation event, as I never heard about it!

What do you get for wearing a worn out DUI suit to the show? A new one?

I wouldn't be able to make it till 7:45 or so, not sure if it would be worth the stress in trying to make it. Sorry ya'all, we'll have to socialize another time :wink:

I got the following email from DUI:

Coming to the Bay Area Dive Show? Wear your favorite DUI apparel, visit the DUI booth, and enter to win our ActionWear Professional DiveWear. Yes it really is that easy. In fact, if you wear two of your favorite DUI apparel items you can enter twice, each day. Three items? Yep. You can enter three times.

LOVE your DUI? Show us by wearing your DUI drysuit to the Bay Area Dive Show. You get 5 entries into the drawing. Yes this requires that you wear your DUI drysuit to the show. Brian Ko wore his DUI drysuit to The SCUBA Show in Long Beach and won a set of ActionWear Professional.

Susan Long, President and CEO of DUI, will be in the DUI booth along with John Boyer, DUI Area Representative. Get measured by DUI Factory Professionals, see the new DUI FLX EXTREME drysuit and more.

The Bay Area Dive Show is taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA April 30 - May 1, 2010. More information is available at www.BayAreaDiveShow.com
The happy winner will be drawn at 4 PM on Saturday. You do not need to be present to win.

DUI DogWearSee you at the show in your DUI!

DUI

What do you get for wearing a worn out DUI suit to the show? A new one?

Oh, you should totally do it, Matt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom