Lobos this Saturday 5/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiml

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've got a reservation, and all of the buddies I've asked have something else going on that day.

Somebody want to dive with me?

Jim

Hi Jim!

There is a BUNCH of us traveling up to Lobos this weekend from SoCal! We'll be diving there Saturday and Sunday!
Question: Do you have a scooter? If not, we can tow you...or there is a couple of buddies going that don't have scoots. Send me a PM if you're interested in meeting up on Saturday morning!

Jamie

Jim, long time no see! You could also post this on NCD and possibly carpool.

We are supposed to have our club dive this weekend at Still Water. The conditions are probably going to be a little rough, but Monterey should be divable. At this point I can not commit or I would jump on it and bring my scooter. Too rough for a boat!

Hi Peter. I didn't post this on NCD since I figured it would be bad form when it's a club dive day!

Hi Jamie. Do you have an odd number of divers in your group and need an even number? I specifically asked Kristina if they'll allow a group of 3, and she told me not on a weekend. I don't have a scooter.

Oh, you're not talking about me :wink:

Does that mean you're interested in going?

Sorry, sometimes I'm hint challenged. Unless that wasn't a hint... Either way, I'm sure I missed something! :dork2:

No, my name is Kristina, and I would never tell anyone they couldn't bring their friends :) I'm all about diving with friends.

Back
Top Bottom