Buddy for this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son has a hockey tournament, I think I'm going to be dry this weekend. Good luck, Mike!

This weekend sounds awesome for diving, my boss is taking out his private boat and invited us to dive off of Carmel down to Big Sur. We leave Saturday and come back Sunday, it's a liveaboard...

Wish me luck Kristina, hope you find a partner Miller...

Ok been out of the water for two weekends, time to get back in :D Anyone free this weekend (assuming the M&G doesn't happen)?

This weekend is looking dicey for me. :(

I'll be looking for somebody to head out to BW one day soon though, since my doubles rig is nearing completion. :)

Hi Mike,

I was hoping to do the May meet & greet but probably can't now if it ends up being this Sunday... But I'm diving Saturday with the San Jose Flipper Dippers. We're meeting at MacAbee around 9:00 am to do a photo dive. You can check out their website for more info. This link should go to the activities page for May and you can also access the club newsletters. San Jose Flipper Dippers

Let me know if you're interested!

-Barbara

This weekend is looking dicey for me. :(

I'll be looking for somebody to head out to BW one day soon though, since my doubles rig is nearing completion. :)

Brian,

Count me in as a dive buddy when you get your doubles. I will do Break Water with you, as I need a doubles partner. We can do the wall, it's a lot of fun on a set of doubles.

MG

Brian,

Count me in as a dive buddy when you get your doubles. I will do Break Water with you, as I need a doubles partner. We can do the wall, it's a lot of fun on a set of doubles.

MG

Sure could use a dive buddy or buddies myself for diving doubles. Im tired of solo diving.

Sure could use a dive buddy or buddies myself for diving doubles. Im tired of solo diving.

No problem,

I am sure Brian will not object to having you in our group. In fact, I trained in a three man crew and believe that's a better profile than just two divers.

I would welcome you as a dive buddy. I dive DIR configuration and it's very simple to explain if you are not DIR trained.

Looking forward to getting some dives under our belt in doubles.

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom