Pt Lobos 5-10th, NO WAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

Conditions look so stellar I cannot believe what I am seeing. I have to this date, never seen the model look so blue up and down Carmel, yes that is right, Lobos will be spectacular for the calmest conditions I have ever seen.

Looking for a small search party of two other divers that can sneak away on Monday to do this dive.

Predive:

Arrive at Lobos 8am, set up camp and be in water at 8:45am: run to middle reef and explore, then head back to worm patch explore, then head right back to boat ramp. (comfortable 1 hour service interval)

Dive 2nd dive 11am to explore HITW and kick around it's perimeter. Head back after one hour of surveying the area.

It's going to be so much easy fun, come on guys/gals can anyone commit to this easy plan? :wink:

MG

I have possible jury duty next week, I can't plan anything :(
Sounds like great fun, though, Mike!

I will be at Lobos on Friday with a few buddies. Look for a black Chevy pickup and official DIR folding Home Depot work table.

Man, if my regs were done by then I would totally be there but they aren't going to be done till mid week :-( Plus my computer started acting up so I want to get that taken a look at.

I might be able to do this, but I may have to arrive a bit later than 8:00... What time do you need to leave Lobos by?

Hey all,

Just an update from when I posted. I got blasted by the worse virul infection I have had in I cannot remember? Literally overnight, I drove myself to see my medical doctor and they picked up a 103 fever, :shocked2: she put me on bed rest until Sunday. :(

I am delirious seeing things in my dream, wish they were diving adventures, but that's wishing too hard.

I feel like the life has been sucked out of me and, just finishing up a Z pack for the throat infection that came with this massive virus, I will see how I feel Sunday.

The report looks like Sunday became my beautiful prediction of diving Monday at Lobos... Hope we will see some nice reports to follow tomorrows diving...

MG

Wow, that's horrible Mike! Hope you get better soon, the ocean will certainly still be here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom