One more weekend before my Essentials Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
And I am available to dive both days next weekend. My dive objective is to improve my hovering skills. Motionless, without sinking. If that sounds like fun to anyone, please let me know.

I'm in, maybe not both days, but definitely one of them.

matt

And I am available to dive both days next weekend. My dive objective is to improve my hovering skills. Motionless, without sinking. If that sounds like fun to anyone, please let me know.

Sorry Kristina,

We are busy doing a project for both weekend days. Praticing is a great idea!

Have Fun!

Kristina-

I may be into it, provided my regs come in the mail when they say they will. I could certainly use the same practice!

I might be down for that one day. I could use a practice run in my new doubles...

I'm up for that! I need to work on my buoyancy, too. Want me to save a spot on one of the boats for you?

I might be down for that one day. I could use a practice run in my new doubles...

Being that I was out sick with the flu this weekend, conditions permiting, I would like to be the second set of doubles at the BW.

It's the perfect place to practice and there's cool reference points along the wall or kelps to control bouyancy and trim.

Just ask K, she will tell you how much I love practice runs at the BW. :D

Looks like you might have a good mini team going on here Kristina, I can commit to Saturday hopefully you can too Brian?

MG

Just ask K, she will tell you how much I love practice runs at the BW. :DMG

Absolutely! MG is good for at least an hour of hanging out in 20 ft water doing skills. If you bribe him with lunch, he will probably bring his camera for video feedback :)

If you beg, he may even do a second dive - just take a 20 minute slow kick along the wall for some fun diving-- then he's up for another 40 minutes of skills :)!

However, I've never been in the water with MG in doubles - perhaps the skill dives will last longer now :D!

Funny, I will be doing the same thing this weekend as well, only in Hawaii. Gotta prep for Fundies.

Have fun in your Essentials class!

Peace,
Greg

Dan: Yes, please! I plan on getting my second piece to my wetsuit this week, nothing better than trying it out on a boat. Let me know which day, whichever day I'm not on a boat I would love to have buddies for more skills in less viz :)
I have to admit, I am dying to check out this 60-80' viz in Carmel, so jealous I couldn't get out last weekend!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom