Anyone want to dive in Monterey Memorial Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dougchartier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Would anyone like to meet at the breakwater in Monterey any day over the Memorial Day weekend? I have dived there a few times before, and am hoping to start diving regularly in our (cold) northern California water. I'm also open to other dive sites in the area.

Look forward to diving with you!

Doug

I might be interested on the Monday, although I've got a presentation due the next day, so it'd depend on me getting that together before the weekend.

Not at the Breakwater, but I'll be diving Lobos Friday through Sunday, and off the Escapade on Monday. Looking forward to my annual dose of hydrocoral!

Not looking great for me so far, unfortunately :(

Anyone diving Monday or Sunday? I am thinking about diving somewhere in Carmel

I will be diving on Sunday with a new buddy. We plan on Lover's or MacAbee though, to get him some shore entry experience. You're welcome to join if you want. I'm considering diving Monday, I don't have a buddy lined up yet, Im waiting to see how good the diving is Saturday and Sunday before committing to driving to Monterey 3 days in a row.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom