Spring Cleaning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaregia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was wondering if anyone was clearing out their closet of old SCUBA gear this season? I've been looking to put together a BP/W on the cheap, but Craigslist doesn't seem to have a lot to offer in this regard.
Cheers

Are you checking scubaboard classified's too?
Maybe those with BP/w's don't want to give them up...? Interesting thought.

Keep an eye on thedecostop.com classifieds along with here and other places like ebay. Also HOG and Dive Rites tend to be more affordable then anything with a blue H on it, yet will still work just fine. Check Piranha scuba, Divesports, Deep Sea Supply, , Scuba Toys, and other places like Dive Rite in Scuba for deals. Sometimes Dive Rite Express has some good deals too.

I have seen plenty of gear for sale around the boards lately.

Thanks for all the suggestions. All the BP/W setups seem to be from people who had catastrophic health issues, whereas the jackets seem to be from people who lost interest in diving (or bought a BP/W?). Sort of makes sense. So far I've managed to find setups with 17# and 45# wings, neither of which seem right for me.

I have a Zeagle Backplate, just plate alone that could use a good diver to dive in. If you want it, just PM me about it.

Back
Top Bottom