Diving this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know, but I promise we can do it fun-style. I was thinking you could put the table at the far south end of the beach, I'll park a sand chair there, we can have a beer before actually getting the gear back up to the car. Beach picnic. I'm not into hiking up sand hills either. Drag the tank 3 inches, set it down, have a sandwich. Push it another 4 inches up with my heels while I recline in the chair, scoot the chair up so it doesn't slide down...

Well, I refuse to do BW for a third weekend in a row. It's killing me. I need to see something, anything!

Great, I'll let you know what time. Why don't you put it in the car now, while you're thinking about it?
Monastery wasn't a problem in itself, it was that @#$%^& hill. I have no problem checking my ego at the car, we can take all day to make it over the hill if you want. I'm no hero :) Wonder if I can find a snow disc or something to lay the tank on to slide it over the berm? That might be a great idea :) Anyone have a snow disc for a beach day?

damn, if anyone has a spare setup to loan me, I'll join. Sent my gear in for maintainence thinking I'd be out of town the weekend and then plans change...

Back
Top Bottom