Anyone in SF Bay Area lend me the Olympus PEN/OMD flat lens port for a trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I know a few people in the SF Bay area have these cameras and I figured I might as well ask here. I'm heading down to the Channel Islands for a dive trip Aug 9th and I was was wondering if anyone with an Olympus PEN or OM-D camera Olympus underwater housing could lend me the Olympus flat lens port for a week. The lens port I'm asking about is the PP0-EP01. Since I have the E-PL3's underwater housing, it came with the lens port that included focus LEDs and it's too short for the 60mm macro lens which I want to really take advantage of for this trip if I can. I take extremely good care of my gear so it would be in good hands, but in the event of any damage it will be completely covered. If anyone is willing to help me out with this, in exchange for the loan of the lens port, I will make you a large size print from any of the shots I get from my trip, or anything you'd be interested in from my gallery. I would need to pick up the lens port by Thursday, Aug 7th. If anyone can help me out, please PM me. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom