Looking for Monterey dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harofin

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for someone to dive with in Monterey throughout October and November. I am currently living in SF but am happy to make day trips whenever. I have a very flexible schedule. I just got my rescue diver certification and am going to get my Divemasters next, but I need more dives and experience before that can happen. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!

Hey there! I'm pretty eager to go myself and regularly.

Are you around Columbus Day? My school is doing point Lobos and trying to fill up slots

---------- Post added October 4th, 2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

I'm in alameda, about 2 hrs from Monterey

Hey Menk! Yes, I am around on Columbus Day and would love to go to point Lobos. What school are you with?

I am up to do some diving in late October, November and December. Planning to go with my shop on October 26th. Anyone interested to buddy up?

The shop name is DivenTrips. They are doing an underwater pumpkin carving contest on October 26th. I will get more details tomorrow and can post here if you are interested.

I'd like to dive on 26th, but I'm not sure since the forecast says quite high wave on that day... But I'd like to get more details :).

I'd like to dive on 26th, but I'm not sure since the forecast says quite high wave on that day... But I'd like to get more details :).

Hi, the dive shop cancelled the dive because of 'lack of interest'. I would still like to dive if we can have a slightly more experienced diver(s) join us. I am relatively new diver with 15 dives. A little rusty also since I did not do much diving this year.

I did check the weather forecast at
CDIP recent forecast fm_mon_xxx

It appears that there may be some waves starting Saturday morning. Sunday wave model is not up yet. I am available to dive Saturday as well.

Let me know what you thoughts about the weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom