New East Bay Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightDiver55

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're forming a new dive club in the East Bay. It's called Sea Monkey Divers and we're going to meet in Martinez, at Creek Monkey Tap House, on the last Wednesday of every month. We have divers of various levels that are interested in setting up local dives and planning group travel around the world. Some would also like to find training partners for more advanced technical training. If any of this interests you, or you have other diving interests and want to find people to join you, please feel free to join us at our next meeting.

The place we meet is family friendly and open to beer lovers and nondrinkers alike, so don't let that scare you.

You can find club info at Sea Monkey Divers Dive Club

Our meeting location website is www.creekmonkey.com

We hope to see you there.

Jim- President

martinez doesn't really come to mind as east bay to me, just saying.

martinez doesn't really come to mind as east bay to me, just saying.

Hmmm....

Per Wikipedia

• The outer East Bay consists of the eastern portions of Alameda and Contra Costa counties and is divided into 4 distinct areas: Lamorinda, Central Contra Costa County, East Contra Costa County, and the Tri-Valley.... Concord, Martinez, and Pleasant Hill comprises Central Contra Costa County....

Was I remiss for not including the outer? I can totally see your point if we're referring to belly buttons.

Not that we're picking sides in the outie versus innie debate. We're open to divers with either style of belly button. We're just trying to get a few people together to put them under water more frequently.

Good luck with the dive club, but the outer east bay is not a term I've heard before. if someone tells me they live in the east bay, I'm thinking berkeley to fremont.

Back
Top Bottom