Boat dive this weekend (re post due to some blocker?? sorry gang.. )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blewgrass

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hello again....hoping this thread does not block too... maybe my computer has issues.
Again I will be at Monterey with my boat this 3/14-15, so I have potential dives for Sat and Sun, but go ahead and contact me at 707-280-2128

Thanks

Steve

---------- Post added March 13th, 2015 at 12:14 PM ----------

woo hoo... this one seems to work... somehow I thought some evil forces had overtaken my computer... To the moderators... please delete other post... happy diving everybody.
I'm looking for any dive shop that can do a one to two day Hydro on some steel tanks..

Thanks for all replies
Steve

Thanks for the nice words. It was a nice day out and after some inconvenient car repair, the water was very nice over between Lovers and Hopkins in roughly 40'. lots of filtrate in the water and large numbers of sand dollar beds where I anchored. Let's see what tomorrow brings! I took the boat for a sunset cruise to find a nice pair of grey whales playing about. An epic weather day on the entire coast of California! Fun day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom