Dive Clubs near Beale AFB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MBrady

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
So the Air Force has seen fit to send me to Beale AFB for the foreseeable future and I was wondering if anyone knew of dive clubs/shops in that area? I have been out of the game for the last few years, so I'll start with a refresher course and work my way up through the certifications.

I was also wondering about diving in general in that area. Thank you for any help with this.

There is a dive shop in Yuba City, off of hwy 99, but I have no experience with it. There is a larger LDS Dolphin Scuba in Sacramento and I think there is a dive club associated with the shop. There is a smaller LDS, actually my dive shop, Scuba World which is my LDS and is also in Sacramento. As former active duty USAF, welcome to Nor Cal. There is a lot of great diving in Monterey and the Channel Islands in So Cal, but it is generally 50-60 degs.

Outstanding. Sacramento works for me since my in-laws live there. Looks like I'll be heading your way soon enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom