TechDiving training in NorCal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations where to get my feet wet (no pun intended) with tech diving?
Just wanted to do a basic course to see whether that would be something for me. I am in the east bay.

Thanks!

GUE has an active presence in the Bay Area. There are 2 instructors who teach regularly and classes start almost every month. Look at the chart on this link to get an overview of how the GUE training is structured and maybe you'll find what you are looking for.

Explore GUE Courses | Global Underwater Explorers

Congrats on giving Tech Diving a try. I have been going through it for a couple of years now and at first it seemed daunting, overkill, complicated, cumbersome and expensive but for sure I am a much better and safer diver for the new mindset I have learned. We have some incredible Tech level dives sites along our coast that make the effort and expense worth it. Sounds like your heading the right direction by finding a good instructor first.

Back
Top Bottom