Thank You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsmith89

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I would just like to let you all know how helpful Olympus Dive Center was today. I went in today to get a BP/W. I had contemplated buying online but decided it was better to visit my LDS. I was right! Bobby at ODC was more than helpful. He helped me pick out the wing and plate best for me then walked me through correctly setting it up with continuous webbing and explained to me the benefits of a continuous webbing vs. a harness. ODC and Bobby made this a painless and enjoyable experience.

Thank You,
Jacobi

jsmith89:
I would just like to let you all know how helpful Olympus Dive Center was today. I went in today to get a BP/W. I had contemplated buying online but decided it was better to visit my LDS. I was right! Bobby at ODC was more than helpful. He helped me pick out the wing and plate best for me then walked me through correctly setting it up with continuous webbing and explained to me the benefits of a continuous webbing vs. a harness. ODC and Bobby made this a painless and enjoyable experience.

Thank You,
Jacobi
It's worth a few bucks more to me for the kind of service you talk about.

R.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom