Block Island July 2nd-July 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kava

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I'll be heading out to Block Island and will be there from July 2nd-July 11th.

I was looking into diving on the internet, but there doesn't seem to be any operations from the island, even though there are some great spots near it.

Does anybody know any diving that pick up or operate out of the island??
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll be up there with a few friends, but I'm the only one in the group that dives

Thanks!
Kava

Hello,

I'll be heading out to Block Island and will be there from July 2nd-July 11th.

I was looking into diving on the internet, but there doesn't seem to be any operations from the island, even though there are some great spots near it.

Does anybody know any diving that pick up or operate out of the island??
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll be up there with a few friends, but I'm the only one in the group that dives

Thanks!
Kava

Most of the dive charters are from the LDS on the main land RI. Also at Point judith harbor you'll find boat captains willing to take you out to dive the island. Staying on the Island is surpringly not the best way to dive it. I will admit to very little 1st hand knowledge of BI diving as I only went once on a friends boat. Nice place to spend a relaxing week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom